- Do you support AG Eric Holder coming to OKC as speaker at the police cadet graduation?
- Do you think Hillary Clinton will be the next U.S. president?
- Did you get up late to watch the rare appearance of the "blood moon"?
- Should the ingredients and source of execution drugs be made fully public?
- Should Oklahoma raise the amount of public funding spent per child in public schools?
- Do you think Oklahoma City Council members should have to disclose any and all gifts they receive?
- Are you fed up with the frenzied, anti-Russia coverage on the major news networks?
- Do you think the YMCA should extend family memberships to include non-traditional families?
- Do you support the city's interest in a convention-center hotel?
- What's your favorite Red Dirt category?
- Do you support the construction of a streetcar in Downtown OKC
- Why isn't Mick Cornett debating the other OKC mayoral candidates?
- Do you support a public debate between the Oklahoma City mayoral candidates?
- With income inequality becoming more widespread, are you concerned about America's future?
- With Sen. Tom Coburn announcing his plans to resign, who would you like to see go to D.C. and represent your interests?
Stay in Touch
About Red Dirt Report
Red Dirt Report was launched July 4, 2007 as an independent news website covering all manner of news, culture, entertainment and lifestyle stories that affect and interest Oklahoma readers and readers outside of our state. Our mission is to educate, promote civic engagement and discourse on public policy, government and politics. Our experienced journalists provided balanced in-depth coverage of news stories that affect Oklahomans. Our opinion/editorial stories come from a wide range of political view points. We carry out our mission by reporting, writing, and posting news and information.