- Do you support the city's interest in a convention-center hotel?
- What's your favorite Red Dirt category?
- Do you support the construction of a streetcar in Downtown OKC
- Why isn't Mick Cornett debating the other OKC mayoral candidates?
- Do you support a public debate between the Oklahoma City mayoral candidates?
- With income inequality becoming more widespread, are you concerned about America's future?
- With Sen. Tom Coburn announcing his plans to resign, who would you like to see go to D.C. and represent your interests?
- Do you agree with the judge's ruling on marriage equality in Oklahoma?
- Are you troubled by the state of the public and private prison system in Oklahoma?
- Do you think Oklahoma should be more lax in their laws on marijuana?
- Do you feel there is a growing interest in urban agriculture in Oklahoma?
- Should the OKC mayor and Chamber of Commerce keep secret details about a MAPS 3 convention center and hotel?
- Should all public officials make their divorce and financial records public?
- Do you think activist protests verge on terrorism?
- If you had to vote today for the mayor of Oklahoma City, who would you vote for?
Stay in Touch
About Red Dirt Report
Red Dirt Report was launched July 4, 2007 as an independent news website covering all manner of news, culture, entertainment and lifestyle stories that affect and interest Oklahoma readers and readers outside of our state. Our mission is to educate, promote civic engagement and discourse on public policy, government and politics. Our experienced journalists provided balanced in-depth coverage of news stories that affect Oklahomans. Our opinion/editorial stories come from a wide range of political view points. We carry out our mission by reporting, writing, and posting news and information.